Monday, August 05, 2013

Its a girl. No wait. A boy. Ermm~

Insya Allah this time around I manage to complete a month Ramadhan. Thank you Allah, for the strength you have given me... And thank you baby for cooperating well with Ibu :)

It has been a great and awesome experience thus far. Excluding the throwing up part. I didn't experience morning sickness much. Only when my stomach can't accept the food, I will tend to throw up. And during the first trimester, my stomach, seems not accepting Malay dishes... Only western and finger foods. Maybe that's one of the reason I didn't gain much as I ate a little and threw up.
My baby bump at 22 weeks young... Yup small! Today I am in my 23 weeks 4 days coming to 6 months, it is not clearly visible that I am a pregnant lady. Haha!

But so far, Alhamdulillah the journey has been smooth.

And I won't forget how Mr. Imam reacted when he first felt baby first kick. It felt like butterflies tickling you from the inside - something punching and trying to push from the inside. Somehow, baby can hear you and give responses when you are communicating with them. At night before sleep, Mr. Imam will read some Surah for baby and that's where baby will actively respond with kicking, stretching, somersaulting, etc.

Scanning to know the gender... Somehow, baby too shy to show -_- and the therapist can't confidently says either its a boy or a girl. 

For now, I don't want to think on how the delivery gonna be like. I shall just enjoy all 3 trimesters...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Greetings! Glad pregnancy has been treating you well! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great!