Monday, May 20, 2013

The journey begins...

Wow~ feels like I have abandoned this blog. The last updates was in December 2012, and that time I was so busy with my wedding preparations. And after that I find reasons to updates. Or simply by just being lazy.

I have tons and tons of updates and things to share here. Let's just start slow...

12 & 13 January 2013 - The Wedding

Masya Allah! I am so grateful to have sucha wonderful loving family members who are always there for me to support in every single things I do. The events went smoothly with assistance from both parents and siblings, and what makes me extra emotionally is that my aunties and cousins sacrificed their sleeping time to "rewang" on the Saturday's night.


Started off with my Henna night on Thursday. I got my henna done by my elder sis, the best part all my bridesmaids were there to get some henna done on their palms and hands too! Oh, my cousin, Siti, came down too~ and yup Fash! I can still remember you want a "Princess" henna.

And finally, the day I've been waiting for arrived. The solemnization was an emotional moments for me. I didn't get to meet with Mr. Fiance two weeks before the wedding, we were quarantined by both families. And it's a good feeling actually, I get the chance to fall in love with him again when I saw him seating and waiting for the Naib Qadi to arrive. Melting~

Alhamdulillah... With just one time, I became his wife.


We had fun during the two days event. Outdoor photo-shoot with our bridesmaids & best man. Overall, I am just contented with;

Ruby Rashid Catering Services - my aunt who is a cook commented on the food, if the food is okay and nice to her, and yup it turns out good. Too bad~ I didn't get the chance to taste it.

RH Bridal & Decor - my decor is just how I imagined it to be. White garden with a touch of maroon roses. Nicely done. And I'm just so satisfied with my MUA and dresses.

Pancairama Classic Karaoke & Performance - Oh my goodness! They are awesome people! Talented and know what to do. Never felt disappointed hiring them to spice up the event.

The journey begins...

I am treasuring every single moments I get to spend with him. And Alhamdulillah after a month and a half the test shows positive. Another new journey starts. I would not want to trade him with any other man...


For the rest of my life... I will remember my responsibility as a wife to you for as long as we live.

Assalamu'alaikum Cinta~

No comments: