Thursday, December 20, 2012

Something to our names...

Mr. Imam and I does not earn a five digits salary every month. However we are stable enough to survive and live well in Singapore. Since Singapore is ranked Top 10 for Most Expensive City! Fuuhhh~

Every wife would love to live a dreamy life as a Tai-Tai. I am not excluded. But I learned to live the hard way on the difficulties that people's face in life. So now, living a life as a Tai-Tai is not in my current list. I'd rather see that both of us can enjoy and spend our earnings and feel contented with it. What people wants and needs does not equivalent to what we need.

But here I can proudly say that, we have a 4-rooms HDB Flat to our names that will be ready in 2014. And Alhamdulillah we managed to buy our own car, to our names. A gift to my future husband. A surprise for him! His dream car, Mitsubishi Lancer EX - Black. I can just say the car is soooo him.


Dear Future Mr. Imam,
I don't want you to feel burdened in order to just provide me with luxurious life. I am contented enough with whatever things that you are able to provide me. I just need your TLC, and most importantly pamper me with your advices, soothing words, and your patience. Insya Allah I believed in you that you can be the right Imam for our family.

No comments: