Saturday, April 07, 2012

It's the new beginning... (Part 3)

Physically, nothing much has been purchased on my side.

So far I have confirmed booking with;

Ruby Rashid Catering Services
Hopefully, the food will turn out nice for the guests to enjoy during my reception. Booked and placed deposit, just has yet to taste as I booked it before Amirah's wedding. Amirah took the catering services for her wedding also. And the only chance to taste it was during 3rd March 2012.

The food was edible and I can say that it is accepted by my palate and stomach, since I'm a bit choosy on food and my stomach is not too 'strong' to accept any inedible food. But the presentation was unexpected~ it was a bit messy and looks like the crew doesn't clean it up.

Next, the setting up for the desserts side was...hmm...what shall I put here...let me just describe it here --> the cutting of the "kuih" was not consistent and can say it's messy. Mum also get the chance to taste the "bubur terigu" and she commented it was tasteless.

So... let's pray for the best.


Flipside Studios
We decided to go under one roof for our photography and videography.

Currently, I'm perfectly satisfied with their products for video-graphing as per shown to us on their previous clients. However, viewing the pictures from all the Bride & Groom who chose them for their event, was unsatisfying. The pictures doesn't seem like how I expected it to be. Just tawakkal, Insya Allah it will captured nicely.


Pancairama Classic Karaoke & Performance
I've never seen their performance before. But based on my elder sis and my mum's review, they said this group is good. So, yeah! I think I'll just have to wait and see their performance with my own eyes on 13th January 2013...


RH Bridal & Studio
In love with their decor, just a simple white garden wedding theme. Simple and soothing look! And can't wait to be the queen and just sit on the dais.

And make-up for Muslimah... Just can't wait to put it on!

I just hoped that I can pulled it through with all the comments given by my mum and my elder sis. I want them to understand that this is my wedding and I want it to be my way. The preparation, the choosing of gifts, the purchasing, etc.

Ya Allah, please guide me to go thru all these...

No comments: