Monday, January 09, 2012

It's the new beginning... (Part 1)

At work. Lunch-break. Tired to go out. Lunching-in & blogging.

2012 - New year. But things and life still runs the same for all human beings on earth. You still go to work, back home, go out with friends, sleep, and the routines are circling...


For myself, I think it's gonna be a year of business with preparations... Yup, the date has been set! The bell will ring on 12th January 2013~ And the Reception will be on the nice date 13.1.13 (^_^) After much tears, arguments, dillemma... I can breath out in relieved, Alhamdulillah...

Now, each bride-to-be most anticipated moments. Doing the preparations, the nervousness when the time is nearing, the mixed emotions, etc...

Just can't wait to see how the final results of everything...



I just can't imagine how would I feel when the wedding gown is already on me and waiting for him to say,"Aku terima nikahnya..."


Going for outdoor shooting as a husband and wife... Kihkihkih! Best!


For now, let's just pray for the best... Insya Allah all went smooth~ Amin!

No comments: