Saturday, May 07, 2011

It's like riding a roller coaster...

Emotions have been going hay-wired lately.

I'm not so sure why also. And the victim to handle my tantrum, will be my fiancee. Pity him. Sometimes out of now reason, I'll just tend to keep myself quiet and shut myself from the world. I just not in the mood to do anything sometimes. And right now, I'm learning on how to control my attitude emotions. Especially my emotions during driving or should I say here specifically when he become my "personal driving instructor". Oh! And did I mention here that I passed my driving license? Oh yes... Right after five times of test then I manage to conquer that small card.

It's just difficult. I need people who can handle and understand my nature.

Signing off now... From Wild Wild Wet, Downtown East, Singapore.

No comments: